1.for this discussion post it needs to be 150 words or moreAccording to the American Cancer Society, nearly 8 million people
worldwide die from cancer annually. Patients receiving chemotherapy are
not only at risk for severe complications, but there are also several
adverse effects they should be aware of when taking these medications.What types of education should the patient or their caregivers receive when they are about to start their treatment?Why is it so important that they be aware of these possible adverse effects?As part of the pharmacy team, where can we fill in the gaps that a doctor may leave out?for the two reply post for the class above it needs to be 150 words will have as soon as i post the first discussion post abovei have another class that i need to reply to which it’s down below; max 150 words or moreKayle Walkowiak
Module 05 My Writing Process
and writing out ideas has become the most helpful tool in how I write.
It enables all the thoughts in my head to come to light. Even if I do
not have many ideas to start, it starts a domino effect just to write a
few things down and build on from there. It also creates a layout to go
back to if I get stuck with trying to explain my ideas. It has also
allowed me not to feel overwhelmed by an assignment.For
my persuasive paper in particular, it helped me be able to get all my
thoughts out of my head that was important for me to say. From there, I
was able to combine ideas into categories and paragraphs. I was then
able to organize my paragraphs to gain momentum. Brainstorming
definitely helped me create the foundation for my persuasive paper. Reply PostRachel Malliet
So far, I feel that knowing how to find a credible source has
helped me a lot. Learning how to distinguish an article or study that is
unbiased and factual versus one that may not have any merit. Also the
bibliography assignment helped as I realized a lot of my sources gave
similar information, and as that’s good for credibility, I didn’t
realize how much I was missing. So laying everything out like that makes
it easier to see what information I’m actually working with.remember:i also need to reply for another class however its a post first so i cant see the students discussion until i post something in.but i do need the reply post thats in bold and underlined asapModule 06 Written Assignment – Persuasive Paper, Final DraftIt’s time to submit the final draft of your persuasive essay. At this
point, your course faculty member has returned to you the graded first
draft of the assignment, as well as, some insightful feedback.For this assignment, consider all the feedback you’ve received on
your first draft, including from last week’s Online+ session, and submit
your 3-4 page persuasive essay based on the following criteria:An introduction paragraph with a thesis statement.Three body paragraphs that each focus on a separate major detail.A summary paragraph that summarizes your main ideas and puts a bow on the essay.Your reference page will list all of your sources in APA style.Additionally, be sure to proof your essay draft carefully for grammar, mechanics, and spelling.Applied revision and editing strategies to strengthen the essay.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.