Research and Argumentation on a Current Ethical Issue or Innovative TrendWithin Your Field https://www.ted.com/talks/jennifer_doudna_how_crispr_lets_us_edit_our_dna?referrer=playlist-new_tech_new_moralshttps://www.ted.com/talks/jorge_ramos_why_journalists_have_an_obligation_to_challenge_powerhttps://www.ted.com/talks/tania_douglas_to_design_better_tech_understand_context/transcriptPart 1: Choose ONE of the three TedTalk videos to cite and respond to. Two of the videos are concentrated on “ethics” and one is on “innovation.” Watch one of the videos carefully all the way through, and then click on “transcript” underneath the video so that you can easily copy and paste one or two sentence(s) that resonated strongly with you. Make sure to practice giving proper credit to the TedTalk speaker. Describe the context of the video and what you gained in knowledge from watching it.Part 2: Your Beginning Thoughts and Research on Your Essay (Current Ethical Issue or Innovative TrendWithin Your Field) Here, you should inform us about your major/career goals and what specific area(s) within your field you think you’d like to explore/do research on. Identify a source you’ve found (title, author, and a direct link to it online if it is possible to include one). Contextualize it for us, and explain what you learned from it. Why do you think this would be a useful source for your essay topic? What else do you hope to find, as you continue to do more research? What “word search combinations” have you used already (such as “ethics in education” or “innovations in K-12”), and where are you currently “stuck” or “frustrated,” if you have reached that point at all? You are also encouraged to share any “burning questions” you have about your field that you want to further understand/learn more about. This is how all good research papers start!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.