1_ The old saint tells Zarathustra: “Now I love God; man I love not. Man is for me too imperfect a thing. Love of man would kill me” (Thus Spoke Zarathustra, 123). What point is Nietzsche making in this passage about the belief system of Christianity?
2_ Zarathustra boldly proclaims, “The overman is the meaning of the earth. Let you will say: the overman shall be the meaning of the earth!” (Zarathustra, 125). Explain what beliefs or values the overman is supposed to represent based on this passage.
3_ How is King’s definition of a just law connected to authors we have looked
at previously such as Plato and Augustine? That is, how is his definition of a
just law metaphysical? See “Letter from Birmingham City Jail,” 6.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.