See attachment/ separate discussion included
Using PowerPoint and effective slide design resources
For this Professional Experience, you will create a two-slide PowerPoint deck in which you summarize an instructional Internet resource of your choice on preparing effective PowerPoint presentations or slide designs.
· Locate an article, video, or other resource that explains how to make a PowerPoint presentation or discusses effective slide design. No other topics should be used.
· Give your presentation a title on Slide 1.
· On the body slide (slide 2), write a brief summary of your resource. Do not write fewer than 20 words or more than 50 words.
· Include a link to the resource or information on the body slide, not in the notes. Provide a working hyperlink on the slide so your professor can read the article or watch the video. The link will not count toward your word count.
· Save all changes in your presentation with your name in the file name.
· Submit the LastName_PE3_PPT.pptx file to this Professional Experience: Presentation Summary assignment by the deadline.
Please address the following:
· Consider the importance of visuals when connecting with an audience.
· Discuss a moment or experience in your life when a picture, drawing, or other visual had a significant impact.
· Discuss whether the same impact could have been achieved if the topic or idea had been presented verbally rather than visually.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.