Find 3 research articles related to the work that we do.
Cite each article.
Write a one-paragraph assessment of each article. Things you should address include:
What was the hypothesis?
Did the results support the hypothesis?
Do you agree with the authors’ conclusions?
How is this work related to the work that we do, or how could we apply an aspect of this study to our research?
For each reference, provide full citation
information (APA style) and a half page description of information you found particularly interesting or valuable.
Each assessment should be between 1/2 and 1 page in length (12-pt. Times New Roman font, double-spaced), not including the citation.
The pathogen we study is Batrachochytrium dendrobatidis. It’s a chytrid fungus that infects the skin of amphibians. We study it in Xenopus laevis which is a good model organism used in labs.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.