Capítulo 6 (192-193) presents the preterite tense of regular verbs, and verbs with spelling changes in the preterite. Spanish speakers use the preterite tense to describe what occurred in the past.
Go to pages 192-193 to review the Preterite Tense. Then, do Paso 2.
Next, write a mini composition (at least 15 complete sentences, in SPANISH) in the Preterite Tense. Write about what you did last summer (¿Qué hiciste el verano pasado).
For instance: El verano pasado hice muchas actividades al aire libre con mis amigos. Visité la playa todos los fines de semana. También nadé en el mar. Por la tarde comí en restaurantes hípsters. Etc.
Pick at least TWELVE regular verbs in the preterite and THREE verbs with spelling changes in the preterite to write about what you did last summer. Do not usethe verb GUSTAR at all. Use vocabulary words, expressions, and verbs you have learned up to this chapter to move your story forward. In addition, I am attaching a list of words you can use as transitional words like next, following, then, later, etc.Actions
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.