Cakes By Monica Excel Assignment
For this assignment you will perform calculations in an Excel file. You can find the file in Week 2. Please note, it is your responsibility to have the correct software!
Cakes by Monica (a bakery under the umbrella of the Café Brulé restaurant) in Vermillion, SD makes cupcakes for customers to purchase both in the store and in bulk orders for birthday parties and weddings.
Suppose in the short-run, a bakery like Cakes by Monica has a fixed amount of capital but can hire college students from a local college easily to increase production as needed. A production schedule is provided for you where Q is dozens of cupcakes.
a) Using the schedule provided, calculate the marginal product of labor when K = 3.
b) Using your calculations, for which workers are there increasing, decreasing, and negative marginal returns to labor?
c) Suppose this bakery decides to add another unit of capital in the long-run. Find the marginal product of the 4th unit of capital and the marginal product of labor when K = 4.
d) Create a graph of the marginal product of labor for K=3 and K=4.
e) Using your graph and the data, how does the addition of another unit of capital affect the productivity of labor?
Please provide all answers (calculations and written explanations) in the provided Excel File. Save your file with your Firstname_Lastname and submit it in the designated area.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.