Disasters take place around the globe on a regular basis, creating challenges for various stakeholders responsible for managing the aftermath of such disasters. Large-scale disasters bring about many challenges regarding human rights, research, ethics, and social policies.Search the web for recent natural disaster recovery stories (i.e., hurricanes, tornadoes, and tsunamis). Review the article from your search and then write a report on how different businesses, in different industries, handled the disaster and the associated recovery steps. Then, answer the following questions:What were the gaps in their recovery plans?If the gap(s) is not known or published, provide your own thoughts on their disaster recovery gap(s) that you see.Please note, you have an option of selecting one business from one industry or a few businesses from different industries.Your paper should be 3-5 pages in length (including graphics) and conform to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.). Include at least five credible references in addition to the course textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.