You may have seen how financial news outlets provide real-time financial market reporting. They often produce stock-market news feeds for traders; these news feeds include a stock chart. The stock chart may include different filters that allow you to see how the stock is performing today or has performed over one or more years.
There are many factors that will influence pricing that can’t be controlled or predicted accurately. The approaches used to value stocks (determine what the stock is truly worth) are usually theoretical. You should consider what drives stock prices and why.
For this discussion, first go to Mergent Online. Find the pricing chart under the “Company Details” tab, then click on Pricing Summary for your selected company (Tesla). This is the company you have selected for your Project Two assignment. Filter the time period to one year.
In your initial post, address the following:
Discuss how the stock for your company is trending (Tesla). Explain why the stock is in either an uptrend or downtrend.
Discuss some of the factors, including environmental, sustainable, and governance (ESG) factors, that you believe have impacted the stock performance and why.
Convince your peers to either invest in your chosen company or to not invest in the company. Explain your reasoning.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.