Week 3 – Assignment Beginning Outline for the Final Project For your assignment this week, you will begin to build information for the Final Project by creating an outline of information. This outline will set the direction of your Final Project. Use the Outline Template to complete your assignment. In your outline you will: Discuss the following prompts under the heading Purpose Statement. What is positive parenting?What are the benefits of positive parenting?Why is positive parenting important? Use research to back up your statements. Discuss the following prompts under the heading Defining Family. Create a clear, concise definition of family from your perspective.How does this definition show that you are supportive of a wide variety of families? Give specific examples. You may want to refer back to Week One Discussion 2 to assist with this. Discuss the following prompts under the heading How Parenting Has Changed.Discuss at least two ways that parenting has changed for the positive. Use research to back up your statements.For each way, give examples of parenting in action. Refer back to Week One Discussion 1 to assist with this.Discuss the following prompt under the heading Parenting Styles. Explain the four different parenting styles. Refer back to your Week One Assignment to assist with this. The Paper Assignment Length: Your outline should be two to three pages in length (not including title and reference pages).Title Page: Inclusion of a separate title page with the following:TitleStudent’s nameCourse name and numberInstructor’s nameDate submittedSource Requirement: Reference two scholarly sources in addition to the text. All sources included in the reference list must be cited in the paper.APA Formatting: Use APA formatting consistently throughout the assignment, which includes citations in the body of the assignment, the title page, and references list, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).Syntax and Mechanics: Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. Next Steps: Review and Submit the Assignment Review your assignment with the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) to ensure you have achieved the distinguished levels of performance for each criterion and submit in Waypoint for evaluation no later than Day 7.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.