Parenting StylesAfter viewing the video Positive Discipline for Toddlers and reviewing the Parenting Style Questionnaire, write a three- to four-page paper using the Parenting Styles template. In your paper you willCompare and contrast two parenting styles (i.e., uninvolved parenting, permissive parenting, authoritarian parenting, or authoritative parenting).Explain how parenting styles influence a child’s behavior in the classroom, using one developmental stage between 2 and 15 years of age.Explain how modifications in parenting can create a positive family environment.The PaperAssignment Length: Your written paper must be at least three to four pages in length (not including title and reference pages).Title Page: Inclusion of a separate title page with the following:Title of presentationStudent’s nameCourse name and numberInstructor’s nameDate submittedSource Requirement: Reference three scholarly sources in addition to the text. All sources included in the reference list must be cited in the paper.APA Formatting: Use APA formatting consistently throughout the assignment, which includes citations in the body of the assignment, the title page, and references list, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.Syntax and Mechanics: Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.