Please see attached THREE discussion questions.
Week 6 Discussion: Learning Together
Learning communities emerged as a popular trend in the late 1990s and has become more prevalent in higher education. Learning communities have been developed based on shared qualities among students such as their major, career goal, academic interest, or non-academic factors such as living in a particular residence hall or participating in a student organization or athletic team. The chapter on active and collaborative learning by Kuh, et al. (2010) presents a very positive view of learning communities. The article by Talburt and Boyle (2005) presents a more critical view.
In this week’s Discussion, you will consider these opposing viewpoints and how these perspectives shape and influence learning environments.
· What are the potential benefits and challenges of learning communities?
· Which arguments are the most important, in your view?
· Should learning communities be pursued as a significant strategy for enhancing student learning?
Week 7 Discussion: Study Abroad – Implementation and Alternatives
In their chapter on enriching educational experiences, Kuh et al. (2010) discuss how DEEP institutions present students with opportunities to complement their academic programs and learning in the classroom.
In this week’s Discussion, consider these questions of purpose and responsibility:
· Should opportunities such as study abroad be considered mandatory at some institutions because of institutional emphases on diversity and global learning?
· What alternatives might exist to expensive study abroad programs?
· How would you implement these various alternatives, and how would you ensure that students met institutional learning goals for global awareness?
Week 8 Discussion: DEEP Thoughts
For this final Discussion, consider these questions:
· What makes the DEEP institutions “special” when it comes to supportive student learning environments?
· How could an institution that does not currently display the characteristics of a DEEP institution work toward implementing similar principles and practices?
· How could the institution use technology to support these efforts, and overcome organizational, financial, or cultural challenges that might otherwise limit its progress toward improving the learning environment for students?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.