1,850 word minimum 6+ credible sources (2 peer reviewed)In Essay 2, you will defend or oppose GMOs based on one criteria (health, environment, hunger, etc.). Your essay will have to be a rigorous analysis of the scientific support for and proofs against your position, and you must justify your position in light of both, especially through your counterargument. You will also have to analyze the validity of the studies you use to support your position and those that impeach your opposition. Consider flaws in reasoning, bias, exclusion of perspectives or data, poorly constructed experiments, etc. You must prove your thesis through well-reasoned, well-researched, well-organized argument.Requirements:1,850 words minimum1”marginsLast Name & Page Numbers in the upper-right corner of the HeaderHeading in the upper-left corner of the 1st page that includesYour Full NameCourseProfessor NameDateA clear, relevant, interesting titleDouble-spaced (no extra space between paragraphs)A correct MLA Works Cited page of all sourcesCorrect MLA Citations throughout the text of your essay for all material referencedNO sentence-level errorsA coherent structure—the ideas in your essay should flow (OUTLINES SAVE LIVES!)NO irrelevant points or wordinessOn-time submission on Canvas for both rough and final draftsIMPORTANT NOTE: Any draft that does not reach the minimum word count (even by 1 word), can receive no more than a 60%. Be sure that if you use Google Docs or other online word processing apps (which count differently), that you aren’t under the minimum.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.