Answer 9 questions attached in the worksheet.
REFERENCES INCLUDE IF HAD
This is COMPUTER SCIENCE TOPIC RELATES
Q1. What does a VCF file contain and how is the data formatted? How is it generated? Be sure to include any relavant fields that are standard to the format?
Q2.What are local optima in the text of phylogeny? What are some approaches to avoid them?
Q3.In Linux, what does the apt command do? When would you use it?
Q4.You have a spreadsheet with the five columns: ID, condition, and 100 columns of protein mass spec measurement values. Would you use PCA or LDA to analyze this data and why? How many dimensions of data are there? How many axes?
Q5. What is ANN( Artificial Neural NNetworks), Feed-Forward neural Network, Convolutional Neural Networks(CNN), and Generative Adversarial netwroks (GAN). What is the different between them?
Q6. Describe how Kmers can be used to assemble a genome from shotgun sequence data
Q7. What is the difference between the input, hidden, and output layers in an ANN?
Q8. Which Linux command would you use to create a new directory? Give an example
Q9. Describe how a hash function works, using both descriptive text and diagram with examples.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.