I need a powerpoint about any species that lives in the state of Virginia. all of the instructions you need are in the word document attached below.
Unformatted Attachment Preview
BIO 103 Final Presentation Guidelines
Objective: Create a presentation, with a voice recording, to communicate key points about the natural
history of a native tree or animal species in Virginia. (15 points)
Key information you may include:
What is the common name of the species? What is its scientific name?
What does the species look like? Do juveniles look different than adults? Do males and females
look different? (yes, some trees are male and female as well!)
What habitat does the species live in?
What resources are key to the species’ survival? (i.e. if it is an animal, what does it eat? If it’s a
tree, what type of soil does it need? etc.)
How long does the species live?
Are there any pests that affect the species in Virginia? What are they?
Does the species have any predators? What are they?
What is the life cycle of the species?
Is this species used by humans in any way?
Why should we care about this species in the context of diversity of life in Virginia?
How to add a voice recording to slides:
Create your slideshow as you would present it
Follow the instructions here to narrate your slideshow. You can probably start from step 2:
If you don’t have PowerPoint on your computer, download Microsoft Office from Mason’s IT
website! It’s free!
Presentation must be at least 10 minutes in length, not to exceed 12 minutes
Slides must have no more than 20 words on each slide. Since you are recording this, keep your
notes on a page in front of you and say them to record them instead of putting them on the
slide. Fill the slides with important images!
This presentation is individual, and should be turned in to BlackBoard once you have recorded it
in the PowerPoint format (.ppt file).
The final presentation will be due on Tuesday, May 5th at 11:59pm.
You must cite the information that you use! Please include citations on your slides of where the
information that you say on that slide comes from, and a reference slide at the end of the
slideshow. You should have at least three primary references (i.e. peer-reviewed journal
articles). Citations do not count towards a slide’s word limit.
Part of your grade will be based on your presentation style. Speak clearly into your microphone,
and be sure to clearly articulate what you’re trying to say. If you make a mistake, you can always
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.