This project has a weekly schedule as shown as attached pictures. I’ve already done the first 4 weeks tasks, from week 2 to week 5, and I need help to do the rest 4 weeks tasks, from week 6(this week, due on Sunday) to week 9. It’s often training courses and will not take more than 20 min for each week. However, the ultimate goal is “drafting articles by using sandboxes, contributing to the topic meaningfully, adding sub-titles/categories where necessary/linking to other articles where necessary, no maximum word limit, minimum 500 word count contribution” on the assigned topic’s Wikipedia entries. I will share the account information on the course page so you have access to the tasks anytime. You do not to go through the earlier tasks if you have experience on Wikipedia entries, but I strongly encourage you to go through it anyways, it is very detailed and should give you a clear way to finish the assignment since there’s only training than the actual writing. It’s not that much of the work, trust me. Please keep in mind, this order is for the rest 4 weeks tasks. The rest 4 weeks tasks is mainly writing the article on the assigned topic and moving the article to the Wikipedia. Feel free to finish the project as soon as you may like. As long as you follow the weekly schedule and do the weekly tasks, it should not be that much of the work. The due date for the last week is May 30th. So I put down 20 days for the time limit on this order, just a little bit earlier than the final dead line to make sure everything is correct and right.
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.