Inventory Management And Aggregate Planning
An enterprise resource planning (ERP) system is a set of business applications that are integrated to provide support for core business process activities. Core business process activities may include actions around manufacturing production, logistics, sales, marketing, finance, accounting, human resources, and others. Implementation of an ERP system aids the organizational units in sharing data and knowledge, reducing costs, and improving management of the business processes. Yet, ERP implementations still fail. Address the following requirements:
Describe why change management is important to ERP implementation.
Describe why individuals in an organization may resist change and offer at least three strategies for overcoming resistance.
Share an example of a successful or unsuccessful ERP implementation at an organization of your choosing.
Describe why it was successful or not.
Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories, which require supporting citations along with at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed references in supporting your answer. Keep in mind that these scholarly references can be found in the Saudi Digital Library by conducting an advanced search specific to scholarly references.You are required to reply to at least two peer discussion questions and post answers to this weekly discussion question and/or your instructor’s response to your posting. These post replies need to be substantial and constructive in nature. They should add to the content of the post and evaluate/analyze that post answer. Normal course dialogue doesn’t fulfill these two peer replies but is expected throughout the course. Answering all course questions is also required.
Chapters 11, 12, & 13 in Operations Management
Chapter 11 PowerPoint slides Module 13 Chapter 11 PowerPoint slides – Alternative Formats – Operations Management
Chapter 12 PowerPoint slides Module 13 Chapter 12 PowerPoint slides – Alternative Formats – Operations Management
Chapter 13 PowerPoint slides Module 13 Chapter 13 PowerPoint slides – Alternative Formats – Operations Management
Ping Lin. (2019). Design and implementation of financial accounting information management system of shipping companies based on ERP. Journal of Coastal Research, 94, 470–474.
Wissam El, H., & Ali, S. (2019). Study on the factors that determine the success of ERP implementation. Proceedings of the International Conference on Business Excellence, 13(1), 298-312.
Saxena, D., & McDonagh, J. (2019). Evaluating ERP implementations: The case for a lifecycle-based interpretive approach. Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation, 22(1), 29–37.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.