please see the attachment for the assigned assignment for more detalies . This assignment is designed to give you practice finding and summarizing research
information in the field of exercise and nutritional sciences, as it relates to EXSC 241B –
Introduction of Kinesiology topics discussed throughout the semester. Please select one
of the articles on Bb (or you may use google scholar/pubmed for another article). I am
looking primarily for your reflection, which has two parts:Section I – Summary of the academic article: please reflect on what you learned
including – what was familiar to you, what was completely new, and what you
struggled to understand (this might be an area you examine further in the future). • Section II – Application of the academic article: give examples of WHY, what,
and how you will and could use this information in your current or future career
and/ or life. Practical Application 101! The more specific your information and
examples are, the better! If you need examples and/or help, please let me know.
• Remember, although both sections are equal in points, application of information
is critical in our field (and in any field).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.