Please explain to the class the questions below:
1) A gambler claimed that he had loaded a die so that it would hardly ever come up 1. He said the outcomes of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 would have probabilities 1/20, 1/6, 1/6, 1/6, 1/6, 1/6 respectively. Can he do what he claimed? Why or why not? Is a probability distribution described by listing the outcomes along with their corresponding probabilities? Why or why not?
1) Explain how a nonstandard normal distribution differs from the standard normal distribution. Describe the process for finding probabilities for nonstandard normal distributions.
2) The distribution of certain test scores is a nonstandard normal distribution with a mean of 50 and a standard deviation of 6. What are the values of the mean and standard deviation after all test scores have been standardized by converting them to z scores using z = (x – μ)/σ
A) The mean is 0 and the standard deviation is 1.
B) The mean is 10 and the standard deviation is 100.
C) The mean is 1 and the standard deviation is 0.
D) The mean is 100 and the standard deviation is 10.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.