Task:Review this document provided in drop fileThe mutual goal of labor and management is to follow a directive from the superintendent which states improvement must be made immediately in these 4 areas:Academic achievementschool safety and securitystudent behavior and attitudesschool appearance and cleanlinessSelect 3 of the most important issues for labor. Prioritize them in order of importance.Write at least 250 words making an argument for why this demand is so important and justifying the rank you have given it.Identify a possible response from the management point of view. Explain it in at least 250 words.Respond briefly to the counter. The word count is up to you. Whatever it takes to say something meaningfulSelect 3 of the most important issues for management. Prioritize them in order of importance.Write at least 250 words making an argument for why this demand is so important and justifying the rank you have given it.Identify a possible response from the labor point of view. Explain it in at least 300 words.Respond briefly to the counter. Your completed assignment should take on this format.Labor Issue 1:Rationale for issue:Expected counter:Response to counter:Labor Issue 2:Rationale for issue:Expected counter:Response to counter: ………. and so on until you have prioritized the top 3 for each side.Please use a word document, in 1.5 spacing using a Times, Ariel or Courier, font-11.
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Labor Day Lesson Plan: Unions Today
Labor (Student) Demands
NOTE: Realizing that school authorities have been growing more and more concerned with
student behavior, school safety and the need to improve student performance, students have
joined together and formed the Student Union. They are hoping unity will give them some power
to influence management (administration) decisions.
As they prepare to negotiate the annual “student/administration” contract, here is the list
of demands the students will present:
1. A student should have the right to retake any quiz or test over 50 points.
2. Students should not be assigned homework over weekends and holiday breaks.
3. Teachers should be required to “grade on a curve” when grades on a particular test are low.
4. Every teacher should be required to give his/her students bonus point opportunities.
5. Students should be allowed to carry and use the backpack of their choice.
6. Passing time between classes should be increased from 6-8 minutes.
7. Students should be able to leave a class for a bathroom, water, or locker visit during any time
8. Students should be allowed to wear hats if they choose to regardless of grade level.
9. There should be no dress code. Students should be allowed to wear the clothing they want to
10. Students should be permitted to eat lunch outside (weather permitting) or leave campus to get
the lunch of their choice.
11. The lunch period should be extended an extra 10 minutes.
12. The use of cell phones should be allowed at all times during the day, except while taking a
Labor Day Lesson Plan: Unions Today
Management (Administration) Demands
NOTE: Administrators have received and urgent directive from the Super Intendant. Immediate
action is expected to show measurable improvement in these 4 areas:
school safety and security
student behavior and attitudes
school appearance and cleanliness
As a response the school’s administrative staff has announced its new policies:
1. Any student earning a D or F in an academic course, must attend Saturday remediation classes until
he/she can show improvement to at least a C.
2. Any student with an unexcused tardy to class, will be given a demerit which will lead to a loss of
privileges (such as participation in after school clubs and sports) if a predetermined number of demerits
3. Students will be not be allowed to leave class during the first or last 15 minutes of class for any reason.
4. Backpacks are forbidden unless they are “see-through” plastic.
5. Weekly unannounced locker checks will be made throughout the school building.
6. Any student caught fighting before, during or after school on school grounds will serve an eight hour
Saturday detention and face suspension. Parents will be notified.
7. No student may wear a hat to school, regardless of grade.
8. All students must wear dark dress pants or skirts with white shirts daily. No shorts will be allowed.
9. Any student using abusive language (curing, threatening or racist) will serve an eight hour Saturday
detention and face possible suspension. Parents will be notified.
10. Any student who is disrespectful to any substitute, teacher or other staff member will serve an eight
hour Saturday detention and face possible suspension. Parents will be notified.
11. No food will be permitted outside the cafeteria anytime during the school day. This includes before
and after school. Violators will receive demerit points.
12. Each student must serve as a custodial assistant before or after school for one week during the school
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.