(Attached are the three files needed to complete the assignment below)Instructions Part A. Questions about non-parametric procedures What are the most common reasons you would select a non-parametric test over the parametric alternative? Discuss the issue of statistical power in non-parametric tests (as compared to their parametric counterparts). Which type tends to be more powerful? Why? For each of the following parametric tests, identify the appropriate non-parametric counterpart: Dependent t test Independent samples t test Repeated measures ANOVA (one-variable) One-way ANOVA (independent) Pearson Correlation Part B. SPSS Assignment In this part of the assignment, you will perform the non-parametric version of the tests you used previously. In each case, assume that you opted to use the non-parametric equivalent rather than the parametric test. Using the data files accompany this assignment, complete the following tests and paste your results into a Word document: Activity 8A: non-parametric version of the dependent t test Activity 8B: non-parametric version of the independent t test Activity 8C: non-parametric version of the single factor ANOVA Length: 100-250 words per question
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.