The textbook link is down belowhttps://cnx.org/contents/W8wOWXNF@18.1:SjdU64Og@4/Introduction1) Question 1 From the Human Rights Watch website below, choose any 2 topics of ongoing civil rights issues and discuss your thoughts. If you scroll to the very bottom of the page, there’s a drop down menu where you’re free to look into any of the other 90 countries this organization covers and include that as an option. https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2019/country-chapters/united-states 2) Question 2 Read chapter 7 and 8 of the textbook. Each answer should be 2-3 substantial paragraphs in length. Each answer should contain information with citations from the textbook throughout the answer, for example (OpenStax page 110). Chapter 7 1) What are some issues that affect voter turnout? 2) Discuss some examples of what goes behind a campaign. Chapter 8 3) In regards to the U.S. government, explain some ways in which media is governed. 4) All of us have been a part of the world of media in one way or another. In terms of public opinion and politics, examine a couple of ways in which the media can influence this.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.