For the assignment, you are to propose either a change to an existing technological tool/advance/innovation used in a healthcare system or propose a new one related to nursing.
Remember, it is through technology in healthcare, care is reshaped. Care is transformed not only in the hospital setting, but in the rural settings as well.
-The Presentation should include the following:
4.Need for the innovation (that you pick)
-With a formal presentation, the usage of speaker notes is necessary.The speaker notes include the information not included on the slide.Each slide should contain speaker notes with adequate information for presentation purposes.
-Be 15- slides in length, not including the title slide and reference slides.
-Each slide should include speaker notes with appropriate APA format.
-No more than two slides should be visuals. Pictures, charts, and visual may be used but should be used to accentuate the content not replace it.
rticles are required.
No more than two slides should be visuals. Pictures, charts, and visual may be used but should be used to accentuate the content not replace it.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.