1. While thermoreceptors respond to non-noxious (innocuous) temperature stimuli, thermal nociceptors respond to noxious temperature stimuli. Come up with your own explanation as to why it might benefit the body to have temperature separated by not only heat/cold but also dangerous/non-dangerous. (no wrong answers here as long as you use the knowledge of the systems as learned in class)
2. Both pain and temperature signaling pathways have a “paradoxical response” whereby the system does the opposite of what’s expected of it. Explain what happens the paradoxes of thermoreceptors and nociceptors are including which type of nerve this occurs in and what the behavioral response is for the person when this is happening.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.