For this task, imagine that you were asked to speak to your local civic group about the developmental challenges facing adults in their middle and late adulthood. In your speech make sure to address:
Physical and cognitive changes and challenges in middle and late adulthood.
Socio-emotional changes in middle and late adulthood.
Then, select one additional topic from the list below for a total of three topics to be covered in your speech:
The role of spirituality and religion in middle and late adulthood.
The empty nest and its refills.
Benefits and detriments of retirement
Caring for aging parents.
Dealing with grief and mourning in middle and late adulthood
Submit a written transcript of your speech, including a list of references of at least five scholarly sources. You may also submit an audio version of your speech but are not required to do so.
In an effort to make your lecture engaging, you may depart from usual writing form and organization and choose to use anecdotes, humor, or other speaking tools; however, be sure to cite your sources appropriately in the print version of the lecture that you submit. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
If you choose to record your lecture upload it to your instructor in MP3 format; this file must not exceed 8MB. An average lecture tends to be 100 to 150 words per minute. There are many audio recording programs available. Audacity is an open-source recording program available on the Internet. The instructions on using Audacity for your recording are located under your weekly resources.
Length: 3-5 pages written transcript
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.