Compare strategies for safe, effective multidimensional nursing practice when providing care for clients with lower respiratory disorders.
You are a nurse on a pulmonary rehabilitation team at an outpatient clinic in your community. You are updating educational resources to educate clients who want to know more about health promotion and maintenance and improving pulmonary health related to their lung conditions.
Create an infographic for a lower respiratory system disorder that includes the following components:
Risk factors associated with the common lower respiratory system disorder.
Description of three priority treatments for the lower respiratory disorder.
Description of inter professional collaborative care team members and their roles to improve health outcomes for the lower respiratory system disorder.
Description of three multidimensional nursing care strategies that support health promotion and maintenance for clients with the lower respiratory system disorder.
Description of a national organization as a support resource for your client specific to the lower respiratory system disorder.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.