Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum, read Chapters 1 and 2 in your course textbook, Using Financial Accounting Information: The Alternative to Debits and Credits.
Select a company of interest that trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). The annual report can be found on your selected company’s website, usually under the heading “Investor Relations.” Select a company that a fellow student has not already posted.
Retrieve the latest two annual reports, then complete the following:
Calculate the current ratio and profit margin ratio for the latest two years, and interpret the results. Then, explain what the ratios over the 2 years tell you.
Locate the Management Discussion and Analysis comments in the latest annual report, and discuss the main points in your own words.
Locate the Auditor’s Report in the latest annual report, and discuss the opinion given and who conducted the audit.
Based on this initial quick review, provide your assessment of your chosen company.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.