INSTRUCTIONSPrepare an APA (6TH Ed.) format Word document, double-spaced, and grammatically correct in Times New Roman with Font size set at 12 point with margins of 1 inch. The questions are based on your review of Chapter 16 – Global Human Resource Management. Please utilize at least three (3) peer-reviewed articles as other sources of information to support your thoughts and opinions on the subject matter. Reference page.. In-text citation mandatory Please respond to the following questions in detail. (15 points each)1. What staffing options do multinational firms have when filling positions in foreignsubsidiaries?2. Think of an international company that has completed a merger or acquisition with an organization from a different country. What were the challenges to making the deal successful? Ultimately, was the deal a success or would you consider it a failure? Why?3. Assume that you have two potential candidates for an entry-level expatriate position, one who graduated from a branch of a U.S. university overseas and one who graduated from the main campus of the same university in the United States. Also assume that each candidate has equal qualifications. Which candidate would you prefer? Explain.4. Expatriates frequently complain that when they accept an international assignment, they put their careers on hold while their peers in the home office continue to climb the corporate ladder. To what would you attribute this perception? What recommendations would you make to change it?5. U.S. law does not prohibit selection decisions based on marital status as long as they are applied equally to men and women. Why might a company have such a policy? Is it ethical? Is it in the best long-term interest of the company?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.