Social problem “Poverty in the bronx”
“A Sociological Analysis of Obesity: An Expanding Social Problem”
Provide a title to your paper. Feel free to make it “clever” or informative but make sure it clearly reflects the subject and content of your paper.
Provide a very brief (1 or 2 paragraphs) introduction of your paper. A strong introduction sets the tone for the entire paper.
What is Obesity?
Provide a detailed description of the social problem topic you are discussing in your paper. (Use subtopic headers as needed.)
Body Mass Index
Obesity in the United States
Obesity around the World
Obesity as a Social Problem
Provide a detailed description as to why the subject of your topic is a social problem. Describe whether it is a subjective or objective social problem, or both. Then provide as much information as possible that describes why your topic is a social problem. (Use subtopic titles as needed.)
Obesity as an Objective Social Problem
Obesity as a Subjective Social Problem
High Blood Pressure
Public Perception of Obesity
The Marketing of Food
The Sedentary Lifestyle of Children
Theoretical Analysis of Obesity
Apply as many theoretical perspectives as possible that help to describe/explain your topic as a social problem.
Social Exchange Theory
Social Learning Theory
Examining Obesity Through Sociological Methodology
Apply as many research methodology strategies as possible that would help someone study obesity. Explain how you would study your social problem. Explain data you have found and/or data you would expect to find. Would your research help to explain your topic as a social problem? Explain.
All papers have either a Summary or a Conclusion
Provide a full bibliography, in alphabetical order, using the ASA format.
Be sure to attach a copy of the title pages of all your sources. Be sure to put them in the same alphabetical order as the Bibliography.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.