Hyundai Motor Group, Inc.Currently, the Management of Hyundai Motor Group is reviewing its North American operations.In this process, it has hired your consulting firm to provide an outlook on the prospects ofmoving their operation from Montgomery, Alabama to another site. The company faces anuncertain future with US trade restrictions and tariffs. The CEO has tasked you with developingthe plan of action for the company’s automotive division (this includes Hyundai and KIA). TheCEO needs your recommendation of possible location choices to minimize any financialdamage that the company would face if the trade situation worsens in the future. Currently,approximately 30 percent of cars produced in the company’s US plants are exported to countriesthroughout the world except for China. The CEO wants your recommendation of possible location changes for the US operations. The company will likely not change location; however, the CEO wants to keep all options available for the near future.You will need to do your research on the several factors for this assignment; these include butare not limited to:Relationship with the South Korean GovernmentAvailability of raw materialsAvailability of trained laborThe ability of migration for senior andmid-level employeesProximity to marketsThe ability of the pliers to also locateShipping costs of materialsReliability of shippingInfrastructure needs/situation.Transportation costs of exportsGovernment subsidies to locateThe CEO wants to have several options (at least 3) presented for planning purposes. While the operation will likely not move, the plan gives the company leverage in future negotiations. The report needs to address all the critical issues in the above list.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.