“Key Stakeholders and Interaction in E-Learning” Please respond to the following:Describe the roles of four key stakeholders in an e-Learning environment, namely students, instructors, administrators, and technical support staff, and the challenges and leadership roles they face and play. List and discuss at least three factors that affect interaction among students and between students and the instructor in an e-Learning class.”Online Collaborative Learning” Please respond to the following:* From the e-Activity, discuss two areas in the ISTE Standards that you consider to be your strengths and two that you would like to strengthen. Propose two ways to strengthen these areas. Propose a set of ground rules and protocols for students participating in an online class discussion thread in your school or corporate learning environment. Specify the environment and age level of the students. Include rules such as length of responses, number of responses, time by which the initial response needs to be posted, and other rules as you deem appropriate. Provide a rationale for your ground rules.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.